It's all about IAM

BUG OR ENHANCEMENT OR MY ...

 BUG  OR  ENHANCEMENT  OR MY MISTAKE



Use Case:


I have integrated some targets with OIM 11g R2. Everything worked fine and user got provisioned into target application without any error. My connector is having Process Form as well as Application Instance Form.

Things are good so far. 

I want to see the process form data attached with that particular provisioning instance. I searched the user, saw his attributes, went to applications tab and saw the application instances provisioned to that user.

As I select my Application Instance, I can see some data on the screen but that is coming from Application Instance Form. I want to see the data which is there in Process Form because process form is having few extra fields.

I am not able to see any link/tab to see that data.

Possible Outcomes:

It could be a:

Mistake:

Am I doing any mistake or following some wrong steps to view/edit Process Form Data ? I followed the same steps which I used to follow in OIM 10g/11g.

Enhancement:

It could be an enhancement but I don't think so as it is common requirement so we can't call it as an Enhancement as well.

Bug:

If it is a bug then 

WOW !!!